How to Become a Private Investigator in Washington State
(3) Not have been convicted of a crime in any jurisdiction, if the director determines that the applicant's particular crime directly relates to his or her capacity to perform the duties of a private investigator and the director determines that the license should be withheld to protect the citizens of Washington state.... Under Washington, D.C, regulations, the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia is the sole authority charged with licensing of private investigators in its jurisdiction.
Private Investigator Jobs Employment in Washington State
Steps to a Career as a Private Investigator in Washington DC. If you meet the minimum requirements above, you are ready to begin the process to become a licensed private detective in DC....There are two types of private investigators in Washington state. Those licensed as agency operators and those hired by agencies. This means that a person can not become individually licensed and work as a sub-contractor for private investigations agencies.
Detective Jobs in Washington State Glassdoor
Steps to a Career as a Private Investigator in Washington DC. If you meet the minimum requirements above, you are ready to begin the process to become a licensed private detective in DC. how to build a royal feline royal catio How much does a Detective make? The national average salary for a Detective is $60,281 in United States. Filter by location to see Detective salaries in your area.. How to become an anatomical pathology technician
FBI Jobs in Washington WA Requirements for How to
- How to Become a Private Investigator in Rhode Island PI
- How to Become a Private Investigator in Washington State
- How to Become a Private Investigator in Rhode Island PI
- Washington State Private Detective Training Manual
Police Officer Salary Index and Outlook by State In order to help you assess your career options for becoming a police officer, the following sortable table displays the average annual salary for patrol officers in each state, the percentage of the median home price that the annual salary buys, and the projected job growth for police officers from 2014 to 2024.
- Unarmed Private Investigator. To become a unarmed private investigator in the state of Washington you must apply to and receive an employment offer from a private investigation agency.
- Washington State’s FBI field office is located in Seattle. FBI jobs in Washington may involve working closely with the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) unit of the Department of Homeland Security in border security matters; as well as investigation of cases including but not limited to mortgage fraud; trafficking in counterfeit goods
- Explore resources for employment and wages by state and area for police and detectives. Similar Occupations Compare the job duties, education, job growth, and pay of police and detectives with similar occupations.
- How much does a Detective make? The national average salary for a Detective is $60,281 in United States. Filter by location to see Detective salaries in your area.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Gateshead ACT, Springrange ACT, Weston Creek ACT, Queanbeyan West ACT, Stirling ACT, ACT Australia 2645
- New South Wales: Blackbutt NSW, Parklea NSW, Gregory Hills NSW, Monteagle NSW, Splitters Creek NSW, NSW Australia 2033
- Northern Territory: Anindilyakwa NT, Sadadeen NT, Weddell NT, Muirhead NT, The Narrows NT, East Point NT, NT Australia 0847
- Queensland: Mt Glorious QLD, Miles End QLD, Rosewood QLD, Brinsmead QLD, QLD Australia 4011
- South Australia: Georgetown SA, Proof Range SA, Port Julia SA, Ooldea SA, Dowlingville SA, Wallaroo Plain SA, SA Australia 5087
- Tasmania: Lake Margaret TAS, Ambleside TAS, Auburn TAS, TAS Australia 7061
- Victoria: Sailors Gully VIC, Keilor East VIC, Connewarre VIC, Peechelba VIC, Anglesea VIC, VIC Australia 3005
- Western Australia: Clarkson WA, Spencers Brook WA, Pantapin WA, WA Australia 6066
- British Columbia: Port Alice BC, Armstrong BC, Belcarra BC, Port Alice BC, Prince George BC, BC Canada, V8W 2W1
- Yukon: Mayo YT, Glenboyle YT, Teslin River YT, Moosehide YT, Lorne YT, YT Canada, Y1A 9C2
- Alberta: Vauxhall AB, Morrin AB, Ryley AB, Airdrie AB, Sylvan Lake AB, Marwayne AB, AB Canada, T5K 9J6
- Northwest Territories: Ulukhaktok NT, Paulatuk NT, Paulatuk NT, Deline NT, NT Canada, X1A 2L1
- Saskatchewan: Frontier SK, Meacham SK, Weyburn SK, Pleasantdale SK, Perdue SK, Halbrite SK, SK Canada, S4P 9C1
- Manitoba: Steinbach MB, Gretna MB, Steinbach MB, MB Canada, R3B 7P2
- Quebec: Bonaventure QC, Temiscaming QC, Metis-sur-Mer QC, Amos QC, North Hatley QC, QC Canada, H2Y 6W7
- New Brunswick: Tracy NB, Moncton NB, Riviere-Verte NB, NB Canada, E3B 8H5
- Nova Scotia: Liverpool NS, Mulgrave NS, Bridgewater NS, NS Canada, B3J 1S1
- Prince Edward Island: Hope River PE, St. Louis PE, Montague PE, PE Canada, C1A 8N9
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Grand le Pierre NL, Leading Tickles NL, Hampden NL, Dover NL, NL Canada, A1B 2J3
- Ontario: Ratho ON, Mattagami First Nation ON, Minden ON, St. Jacobs, Green Lane ON, Maple Lane ON, Oso ON, ON Canada, M7A 8L4
- Nunavut: Grise Fiord NU, Arviat NU, NU Canada, X0A 2H8
- England: Birkenhead ENG, Gateshead ENG, Wigan ENG, Folkestone ENG, Sheffield ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 2A2
- Northern Ireland: Newtownabbey NIR, Bangor NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 6H6
- Scotland: Hamilton SCO, Dundee SCO, Aberdeen SCO, Dunfermline SCO, Livingston SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 2B8
- Wales: Neath WAL, Barry WAL, Neath WAL, Swansea WAL, Newport WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 6D9